ACH Recurring Debit Form

We are currently offering Direct Withdrawal. This will be the total of your bill withdrawn monthly from your account.  It will save you time, late penalties, and will protect you from having your water locked off because of missed payments.  

We will need a hard copy of this form filled out and mailed to our office...

Grady County Rural Water District #6

P.O. Box 37

Amber, OK 73004

You may also drop it by our office at any time.  These forms need to be into our office by the 23rd of the month to be used on the current billing cycle.  We are excited to be able to offer this convenience.

Relevant Documents